Monday 9 August 2010

Wow I've been away for a bit again have'nt I! Oops!

A quick catch up is we've been on holiday - yay! Our first holiday away in nearly 5 years! We had an absolutely fabulous time in Menorca, relaxing by the pool, swimming in the sea, watching the kids play at the water's edge..................sigh I want to go back there and soon!

Just before we went I was playing at mixing colours, and making beads that have several layers before the stringer decoration, some have four layers which in turn helps you really get into encasing! and also work with uniforming size to end up with similar size beads - not easy!

These are one of the sets I've been making recently with multiple layers and I really like the two different colours together. This will be in etsy shortly, now the hard part is thinking up a name for them!



The following bead I made at the weekend, my first day off torching after nearly four weeks of not making a bead. I had in my head what I wanted to do but this little guy ended up the finished article - I know what it is do you? :-) I strung this yesterday and turned it into a key fob, hope you like :-)



Maybe I'll treat you to some holiday photos soon as well, watch this space!

No comments:

Post a Comment