Friday 26 November 2010

Wow nearly December already! Can you believe it?

I've been really busy making beads and wanted to share some some pics of the latest ones.



The above bead is my first try using pysche glass from Double Helix. It didn't turn out too bad if I may say so myself. To me this is a bead that can be used for masculine jewelry.


The beads below are some of the many pandora style beads I've been making, all have 925 sterling silver inserts in them, these will be available in my etsy store.




Again here is a pandora bead that turned out delicious, I gave pixie dust a try and dusted the bead in gold dust and annealed in the flame to adhere the lustre to the bead and voila the bead has a lovely gold shimmer and lustre to it, again this will be available in my etsy store.



Check out the store, I'll be adding lots to it over the next couple of days, including finished jewelry, definitely worth a look for getting some christmas goodies.

http://www.etsy.com/shop/artnglass

No comments:

Post a Comment