Monday 12 April 2010

MONDAY BLUES

Well where do I start today...........

I had a really awful trip into the office today and was actually so depressed when I left. The Company I work for is struggling and it is having an effect on my job badly at the moment. They then managed to mess my wages up so I looked at my three children who I have to drag with me when they are on school holidays and really thought to myself is this worth it!

When I got home though, the first thing I did (well actually second, I had a cuppa straight away) was to put the kiln on. I then in between sorting the children out only managed to make three beads but it really helped chill me out. I made my first flower bud bead, a pressed long flat flower bead and a bird sitting on a branch with a cherry blossom tree on the reverse. Can't wait to see what they look like in the morning. Kiln fairies please be nice to me today!

I'll get to photographing tomorrow when hopefully it is a much better day for all.

No comments:

Post a Comment