Sunday 11 April 2010

Sweet Sunday

Well today is Sunday and I didn't get to make any beads, but we did get to go visit our friends in London and spend the day with them, their family and friends, celebrating their 25th wedding Anniversary. The weather for early April was absolutely glorious and as the planes took off from Heathrow and were swooping overhead we had a really great time enjoying the sunshine and a marvelous buffet lunch they laid on for us all, including our first BBQ food for the year!

But before we went this morning, I did manage to pull out of the kiln a little owl, a long squished focal and some spacer beads ooh and I nearly forgot a small bicone that I was practicing murrini placement on. So tomorrow after work I will get cleaning them and then get busy photographing them.

So until then and hoping you had a wonderful Sunday too I'll sign off after a very short and sweet blog, with a very tired goodbye.

No comments:

Post a Comment