Saturday 10 April 2010

Welcome!

Hello and a huge welcome to my blog and my very 1st blog posting!

I thought it about time to get with it and start the hideous task of self promotion and welcome people into my wonderful world of lampworking but phew this blogging lark is not simple to do. For example on this first posting I absolutely cannot seem to get all the fonts to stay the same! Why! This will take some getting used to I think and will be slightly frustrating till it all falls into place!

It has definitely been a scary time for me. I finally took the plunge and opened an etsy store and have actually put two sets for sale in it! For me that is a major milestone. I don't know about you, but if you are like me, you will find self promotion scary and totally unfamiliar territory!

In between going to my main job and looking after my three wonderful children and hubby my favourite thing to do is hide away in my studio and melt glass. I wish there was more hours in the day to indulge my passion for lampworking but have to settle for the odd session here and there and immerse myself in melting glass and creating beads whenever I can.


Here are some of my current beads:and........So again a huge welcome into my world and I hope you enjoy reading my adventures in the wonderful world of lampworking and the odd tale of parenthood and life in general.

Take care for now x

No comments:

Post a Comment